Thursday 24 April 2014

Review - Tanya Burr Lips and Nails

Hey guys, its Karina.

So most of you should know who Tanya Burr is by now, but if not she is a popular YouTuber/Blogger and she has recently launched her own collection of Lip Gloss and Nail Varnish. 

The collection went into many Superdrug stores around the UK the other week, so what did i do? Yes of course, I went shopping!! I went to my local Superdrug (which is actually the same as Tanya's because we both live in Norwich, but sadly i didn't bump into her!) and it had basically sold out, surprise surprise! But luckily the colour of nail varnish I wanted was one that was left. I bought 'Mischief Managed', which was £5.99, its coral type colour, a mixture of red and orange. You can get away with one layer (one layer in photo) but I think personally you many need more. I love the packaging for the product, it makes it look very cute and girly, especially with her name and a love heart across the middle, although I think the black lid is a little too big for the bottle and its a bit awkward to hold. The Tanya Burr nail varnish doesn't chip hardly at all, and most nail varnishes do on my nails, especially as i swim twice a week.

I love this product and think its great, im so glad i bought it and im so pleased and proud of Tanya for launching this collection, she has come so far. I will definatily be buying more of the nail varnishes and ill maybe even try out a lip gloss :)


Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it.

Love

KARINA
XX

2 comments:

  1. Cute polish and colour! I also absolutely love the name - it's so cool!

    ReplyDelete