Thursday 17 April 2014

First Introductions - Zoe.

Hello there. It's nice to meet you. I'm Zoe Read. 

My face (in case you were wondering...)

So today as of 17th of April 2014, me and my friend Karina Fuller will be making a blog and is my first introduction to you. 

I am 18 years old currently coming up to the end of a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Photography at college. So here will I will most likely be explaining about various shoots I do that are just too long to post on my personal Tumblr. (Check the links if you're interested.) This blog will also be where I talk about days out, stuff i've bought and basically anything that makes it a lifestyle type of blog really. 

So a few things about me: I love anything to do with Doctor Who, Sherlock, Adventure Time, YouTubers, Tumblr, Photography and lots of other things.  If I was to list off all the things I like, we could be here a while. But mainly YouTubers. Anyone who knows me would tell you that I am TOO into YouTube. But that's a story for another day...

I especially like these two dorks. (Yes that is my own drawing)

Which brings us up to another thing. I love to draw. Whether it's digital drawing or drawing on good old fashioned paper, I love experimenting. I wouldn't say i'm perfect, but I'm not bad! 

I own a YouTube channel and make videos after being inspired by different YouTubers to give it a go. Go here if you're interested.

(My YouTube banner - Yep. Yet another one of my drawings)

Anyway That's enough of my awkward introductions to this blog. I aim to make another post soon with a few things more about me. In the meantime, Have a great day whatever you're doing!


Zoe

x





No comments:

Post a Comment