Sunday 20 April 2014

Easter 2014 - OOTD

Hello everyone, its Karina

So today is Easter Sunday, which here in the UK, is an annual Christian festival in commemoration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, so on Easter Sunday people give and receive chocolate Easter eggs to represent a new life.

As my brother is still quite young he wanted to do a Easter Egg Hunt! So we had to search for our Easter Eggs in the garden!!

I got different chocolate Easter Eggs from my friends and family.  And last week I also treated myself to 'The Vamps' new album and it is SO good, I love it.









 
I thought I'd do an OOTD.

What I'm wearing:
Top - New Look £9.99

Shorts - Primark £5 in sale. Tights, Shoes, Denim Jacket - Primark 
Camera Scarf - A stall in Cambridge £6

Earrings - Primark £2
Necklace (My name) 
Ring Pull Bracelet - Made by Zoe

Ring - New Look
Nail Varnish - Tanya Burr 'Mischief Managed' £5.99












































Whats on my face:
No7 Beautiful Skim Day Cream 

No7 Stay Perfect Foundation - Calico £14.99
Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer - Fair £3.99
Rimmel London Saty Matte Powder - Transparent £3.99
No7 Limited Edition Eye Shadow
Avon in the inner corners
Primark, P.S.Love Felt Eye Liner - £1.50
Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara 
No7 Limited Edition Bronzer
No7 High Shine Lip Crayon - Delicate Pink


Then in the evening we all ate a lovely roast dinner!

What did you do this Easter? 
Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it.

Love

KARINA
XX

2 comments:

  1. Love your top! Loads of bloggers seem to have that foundation - is it any good? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D - YES, i love it although i haven't tried any other foundation, so i cant compare it to anything. But it stays put the whole day, which is great. Although its VERY pricey my mum bought it for me as it was on offer but now i want it regularly!! lol (im on my 2nd bottle now!) - Karina

      Delete