Thursday 17 April 2014

First Introductions - Karina.


Why hello there internet! I'm Karina Fuller. 

(The better half of 'Zoe&Karina'....lol jokes, love you Zoe!!)


Anyway here's my face!! 

So Zoe and I have decided to start a shared blog and this is my introduction!

I am 17 years young and will turn 18 in August (very excited!). I'm coming to the end of my current College course, which is BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Photography. Yes it is the same as Zoe, as this is where we met and are now great friends. If you'd like to check out my work you can head to my Facebook Photography Page (Check the links section).

I will be using this blog as a lifestyle type blog, i will be posting many different things:
-My photography
-Days out
-Fashion/Makeup
-Reviews
-Things I've bought

and many more, basically anything that happens!!


More about myself. Firstly I'm a Synchronized Swimmer I compete in regular competitions and have won many medals and awards.
Secondly here is a lists of a few things that I love (No particular order!):
-Photography
-YouTube
-Music
-Boybands
-Food
-Sports
-Family/Friends
-Fashion/Make-up
-Going to concerts
Of course theres many more!!

Here is a picture of myself and the band 'The Vamps' (minus Brad, as he was ill). Anyway meeting them is a whole new story so I wont explain now! But I love them and they are amazing and beautiful!! :)



I'm not sure what my next post will be, but Zoe, 4 others and I are going to see 'McBusted' in London at the O2, 26th April, (OMG SO EXCITING!!) so there may be a post about that coming your way soon :)

Anyway I think that's enough for now so I'm off, thank for reading this little introduction.

Goodbye internet!

KARINA 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment