Thursday 1 May 2014

London & McBusted

Hey everyone, its Karina

So last Saturday (26th April 2014) Zoe, Dayna, Chelsea, Alice, Rachael and I all went to London, then we saw McBusted in the evening. We got the train at 1:30pm which meant we would get to London at 3:19pm! Here are some photos of us on the train being very excited!!

Once in London we went to Leicester Square, we did a bit of sight seeing and looked around, and as Zoe and Alice hadn't been in M&M World we took a trip there! And of course it was a keen opportunity to take many photos and selfies with giant M&M's!!


I then discovered that doing selfies while walking doesn't really work!!


It was then time for food, we went to a restaurant that most of us haven't been to before it was called 'My Old Dutch Pancake House'

Dayna, Me & Zoe (Waiting for food!!)

As the pancakes were quite big we shared one between two. Myself and Dayna had 'Hawaiian', Alice and Rachael had 'Four Cheeses' and Zoe and Chelsea had 'Amsterdammer', there we very nice. Then all 6 of us shared one pancake for dessert it was one with chocolate ice-cream and sprinkles, very yummy!


The next stop was the O2 Arena!


Once inside we all bought merchandise, I got a wristband and a keyring. We then found our seats and were surprised at how good the view was considering that are seats were quite high up, and of course, we took another selfie!!!! ;) By this point we were all very excited!





(I took lots of photos so if you want to see the rest Like my Photography Facebook Page. Also I filmed many of the songs so Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to see them.)

OMG McBusted were insane, they were amazing. If you have already seen them you will understand but if your going to see them, then make the most if it because you will have an amazing time. I sang every song, and screamed most of the time and left with basically no voice!

I got home at 2:15am, didn't get to sleep until about 3:30am, and had to be up at 7am!! Haha yep im mad!!

But I had an amazing day, mainly because it was spent with 5 amazing people and I love them all.

What did you get up to at the weekend?

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it.

Love

KARINA
xx

2 comments:

  1. It was so so so so so good! Nice post too! :D

    ReplyDelete