Thursday 8 May 2014

Bank Holiday Weekend

Hi everyone, its Karina

Firstly I'm really sorry I didn't post anything on Sunday, I had a very busy weekend, as your now about to find out! So therefore I will try and make this post extra long! :)

I had a lovely and very busy 5 day weekend! It all started Thursday night, with 3 of my friends from High School. As it was Rachael's 18th birthday we did some shopping and then had a lovely meal at Jamie's Italian. I had never been before so I didn't know what to except, but it was lovely, the food was very nice, we had a kind waitress and it was spent with 3 amazing friends.

Next was Friday, my college class got cancelled, then all of a sudden myself and Zoe had an unplanned day together in the city! We did lots of shopping and visited Starbucks where too many selfies were taken!! The day started out rubbish but ended up being brilliant!! I loved just wondering around the shops browsing and chatting. Zoe is one amazing friend. :)


It was then Saturday, were I spent the day with all my family and close friends celebrating my younger brothers 12th birthday. Firstly we went to TGI Fridays, all together there was 13 of us. Hardly any of us had been before so we didn't know what to except, but wow it was very yummy. I had a cheese burger for main and shared a chocolate brownie for pudding. I was so full afterwards! Also the staff all came to our table with a birthday cake and sang a funny birthday song with a dance, it was hilarious! Then afterward we all went bowling, although I had to leave half way through to go to swimming training, but then came back! Here are 2 photos of Emily and I.



Next was Sunday. As I previously mentioned I am part of a Synchronised Swimming Club and we had a competition in Nottingham. So I was up early and travelled with my club by coach to Nottingham. I had a brilliant day with all my friends and my team came first out of six, so that was good. We arrived back home at about 7pm then I went with my family to McDonald's (Celebratory dinner, lol).




Then finally it was Monday, it was a Bank Holiday which meant no school, college or work for anyone, so myself and my family and friends all went to the beach. We have a beach hut in the family, at Wells-Next-The-Sea, in Norfolk. So we are always at the beach! I had a great day, we all played a game of cricket which got competitive! Then finished the day off by eating fish and chips, which was very yummy!

Here are some selfies we took in the car!!


I then tried to get a photo with the 2 cutest people in my family, but somehow it got photo bombed!!


I had a long, tiring but fun and brilliant weekend, with some amazing people. Looking back its made me appreciate all my family and close friends and that I love them all.

What did you get up to this weekend? Was it as busy as mine!!

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it.

LOVE

KARINA
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment