Sunday 6 July 2014

College, Birthdays, Cinema, Festivals and More!

Hi everyone, its Karina

I apologize for not posting anything for about 7 weeks, but I have been very, very, very busy. So today I'm going to talk about some of the things I have been up too.

Firstly I have finally finished my 2 years at college. Towards the end it all got very busy, stressful, exciting, sad, fun, scary and enjoyable. Once all our work from the final project was handed in, our final show was put up, which had been viewed many people and lots of people sold work. We decided to have a little party with our class to celebrate leaving, as our college doesn't hold a ball or prom for everyone. So we spent the day eating LOTS of good food and taking LOTS of photos!
It was a brilliant 2 years, we truly are a fantastic class, I've made some great friends, I will miss everyone and I have left with some lovely memories. Even our tutors Jon&Nicola were amazing. Now for the next step, university!

Another thing that I have been busy with is sports photography. I have a few friends in my local athletics club and their coach asked me to photograph a competition once back in April. But then that led onto more, more. Because the club, athletes and family members liked my photos and I got invited back for more. So I've now photographed at least 5 different competitions. This has been very time consuming but at the same time very enjoyable, brilliant experience and rewarding. I hadn't done much sport photography before but now im getting into it and would love to continue it. Here are a couple of my photos. I have hundreds more, if you'd like to see them then head over to my Photography Facebook Page, thanks.                          
                        

The other day (22nd June) it was a sunny day so my dad, brother and I went to one of our local beaches called, Walcott. Once we got there the sea was coming in, I've never been there when the sea is in so it looked different. But it was coming it so fast, it was crashing up against the walls, it was quite scary but fun and exciting at the same time. This was a great photo opportunity and I managed to capture a few good photos. Here are a couple, if you'd like to see more then head over to my Photography Facebook Page, thanks. We then walked along the beach and got an ice-cream, I had mint choc-chip, it was very yummy!


Also I went to the cinema with my friends from my Synchro Club. Can you guess what we went to see??.....Yep that's right, 'The Fault In Our Stars'. I didn't have a clue what to expect as I haven't read the book, but I was looking forward to it, even if I was going to cry! I'm not going to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it or hasn't read the book, but it was a very good film and of course it was very sad and yes I did cry! We then went to Costa Coffee and chilled for a while and to stop crying, haha! 

Over the last few weeks its been some of my friends 18th birthdays. Firstly it was my friend Sophie, she had a lovely garden party, it was great weather and I had a good time. Secondly it was Alice's birthday, she also had a party but the weather wasn't quite the same! Although we still got to go outside and enjoyed a good game of badminton, it was a great evening. Finally it was Emily's birthday, 4 of us went bowling (including Zoe) it was really good fun and I won both games! We then had a lovely meal in Nando's. This photo is from Emily's birthday at bowling.

Finally on Saturday 28th June I went to a festival, and no it wasn't Glastonbury, sadly! I went to East Coast Live, in Chantry Park Ipswich. The line up was very good and I like everyone that's why I went. It was Rixton, Neon Jungle, Katy B, Union J, The Saturdays, The Vamps, Jason Derulo, Rizzle Kicks and Jessie J. It was meant to rain all day so we weren't really looking forward to standing outside all day. But it was brilliant because we basically had no rain, so that made the day much better. All the acts were amazing, I sang, I danced, I screamed, I jumped and had a fantastic day. Also it was spent with 2 great friends, I cant wait to attend more concerts because I just love them!


Well that's just a few things I've been up to, I've also celebrated my Nan's 70th, been camping, photographed a friends prom, been shopping, been to a fete, been to other beaches and been out for a few meals with friends and family.

What have you been up to?

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed it. My next post will possibly be a haul as I've done a lot of shopping recently.

LOVE

KARINA

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment